Happy Birthday to Me!!

>> 8.13.2009

Yep, it's my b-day! And what, might you ask, does a thrifty girl like me choose to do on her special day? I'm excited to say that I've taken the day off of work and will be making my way to the third-largest outlet outlet mall in the world (aka Prime Outlets in San Marcos)! I'll be shopping my way through Crate & Barrel Outlet, Pottery Barn Outlet, Restoration Hardware Outlet, Williams-Sonoma OUTLET (sorry, I'm just excited), and more! It should be a great day of savings. I'll be sure to post any exceptional deals if I find them! I overdid the explanation points, but I'm sure you'll forgive me for my birthday!

WhimsAndInconsistencies August 13, 2009 at 12:17 PM

Have a fabulous birthday! I can't imagine a better way to spend it than outlet shopping! :)

(Actually that's not true, there's beaches and Europe, but realistically, nothing better!)

Audra August 13, 2009 at 1:13 PM

Happy Birthday, enjoy the day doing what you are excellent at, scoping the deals and putting them into your new home.

I agree with Whims...Only thing better is Europe or uncrowded beach!

leanne August 13, 2009 at 1:17 PM

Happy Birthday!!! :) Enjoy your special day and treat yourself well. Hope you find some great things for your new home.

dink2sink August 13, 2009 at 3:19 PM

Hope you have a fantastic birthday! Way to celebrate!

Dani August 13, 2009 at 6:27 PM

Happy birthday!!! :)

Kim at Yellow Brick Home August 14, 2009 at 3:50 PM

First things first: happy belated birthday! And secondly, I am mad jealous, and I'll admit it! Hope you had a great time.

Matt Jabs August 20, 2009 at 1:11 AM

Happy birthday Kasey! Here's hoping you had fun & found a ton of good deals...