Black Friday/ Cyber Monday

>> 11.30.2009

Anyone snag an OMG/ to-die-for steal of a deal in the post-Thanksgiving sales days? Please share!

Oh, and while you have shopping on the brain... be sure to check out my 15 under $15 gift guide.

M.O.T.B November 30, 2009 at 8:56 AM

In order to avoid the crowds I purchased a toy from Toys R Us the week prior to Thanksgiving and since it wasn't a doorbuster (just a two day sale) in the after Thanksgiving Ad I did a price adjustment the Saturday after Thanksgiving and got $25 back on the item!

Sara @ Russet Street Reno November 30, 2009 at 10:50 AM

Not really, I struck out big time because I waited until 9:30am to start shopping. However, I did get a bunch of clothes for christmas gifts at Old Navy for a steal - ($5 fleece tops!) plus she gave me an extra 10% off the total just for using my Gap card! I love that store.

Danielle and Clint November 30, 2009 at 11:01 AM

I didn't find a best deals of all, but a bonus...I got a lot of my Christmas shopping done.

Amanda November 30, 2009 at 11:09 AM

The only things I bought on black Friday were two old copies of Domino magazine from a thrift/antique shop. I had to see what all the fuss was about since everyone raves about it. So my purchases totaled $1.25!

LizzieBeth November 30, 2009 at 3:30 PM

I need christmas lists before I can start shopping. My family really sucks at getting the lists out in a timely manner.

Hope your holiday was great!

Bryan, Jen, Noah and Kiki too! November 30, 2009 at 3:57 PM

Hi! I'm new to your blog, and love it so far! :) This was my first Black Friday and I scored some sweet deals, I saved $150 on a gps for the hubs, tons of toys for our lil' man, and (at my hubby's insistence) found a Coach purse marked down from $478 to $228 then 30% off of that, AND if I bought before 10 am they took off another 20%! Total: $116! I'm still in shock, I've never, ever had anything that nice before, ever :) Christmas came early to us in HI! :)

WhimsAndInconsistencies November 30, 2009 at 4:25 PM

I did have a Black Friday miracle. Mom and I don't go out super early because we value our sleep so we made it to Target around $10. I had wanted a $7.50 puffy vest in gray and went to check those out first and they were entirely gone, just an empty rack! So I went to check out some other things and on our way out we visited the clothes rack just as someone was putting back a couple gray puffy vests and I grabbed my size right away! There was much rejoicing. And not necessarily a deal, but I was going to get some Sperrys when I realized that Eastland makes the same shoe for $20 less.

Elisa @ whatthevita December 10, 2009 at 2:11 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.