Enjoy Thanksgiving!

>> 11.25.2009

I'm signing off for the holiday. I hope you all enjoy Thanksgiving in whatever way you choose: standing by the oven waiting for that perfectly cooked turkey, watching football on the couch, or strategizing over doorbuster ads for Black Friday...

Me? I'll wake up bright and early to do our local Turkey Trot 5 mile race then spend the remainder of the day stuffing myself with pie (and other Thanksgiving goodies) at my family's home. On Friday, I'll fly to North Carolina to celebrate with Nate's family until Tuesday. Yep, the Friday to Tuesday plan was all a part of the thrifty airline ticket strategy :). Stay safe everyone; I'll see you next week!

micah @ the yellow front door November 25, 2009 at 11:30 AM

Have a great trip and Happy Thanksgiving to you!

I will also be stuffing myself... however, I will not be doing any running :)

Danielle and Clint November 25, 2009 at 12:19 PM

I was going to do our Turkey Trot also, but I didn't have enough time to train for it this year.

Happy Thanksgiving Kasey!

Jamie Lee {Starting Out Savvy} November 25, 2009 at 12:31 PM

Happy Thanksgiving Kasey!Have a safe trip!

dolores @ "Welcome to My Humble Ablog" November 25, 2009 at 3:34 PM

Hmmm, not a bad idea to squeeze in a cardio workout before working-out the appetite. I may just follow in your footsteps. ^_^

Have a safe trip!

Chantel November 25, 2009 at 10:42 PM

I hope you have a wonderful thanks giving! What an awesome blog you have here!

Looking forward to having a read though when I get a chance :)

Jamie Lee November 28, 2009 at 4:00 PM

Congratulations on your feature on the Centsational Girl! Your tree idea was really great!