Network Mania!

>> 1.09.2010

Yep, I'm getting networked all up in the blog! Not only have I added my blog to Networked Blogs on Facebook, but I started a Twitter account.

For the longest time I had no clue what I would do with a Twitter account, but I have so many things I'd like to share that just don't fit in my blog posts like new blogs that I'm loving and can't-miss clearance sales.

I added the quick links over on the right sidebar and would love if you followed me @thriftyblog... my following tally is currently at 0 so let me know where you are so that I can find you!

Alexis L. of One Grand Home January 10, 2010 at 9:09 AM

You now have 6 followers. You are well on your way to joining the Twitterati.

Kerry January 10, 2010 at 10:05 AM

I followed! (on Twitter I'm @effiehandmade)

Kim at Yellow Brick Home January 10, 2010 at 3:58 PM

Way to network, Kasey! I'm also revamping my blog, and I've dabbled in creating a Facebook page, but it might have to wait with all that's on the "to do" list.

Is it bad that I still have no idea how to use Twitter? Maybe it would help if I signed up.

Anonymous,  January 10, 2010 at 4:41 PM

I found you!

Audreya January 10, 2010 at 11:12 PM

Twitter takes some getting used to. At first, you may feel like "Why am I doing this?" but once you do it more, it's actually very handy. I just sent a "tutorial" to one of my friends who was having the whole "What the heck is this..." dilemma! Let me know if I can help. Networked Blogs is also pretty cool since a lot of your Facebook friends might be interested in your posts but aren't bloggers themselves. It makes it easy for them to hop over and read your fabulous ideas!

PS- I took your advice and started Project 365. I just put up my first week's worth!

xoxo, C January 11, 2010 at 7:28 AM

Same deal - just joined and have no idea what I'm doing :)
@fourthandfolded

Jamie Lee January 11, 2010 at 10:33 AM

Congrats on getting all set-up. I've jumped on the boat and started following you on Twitter.

Sara @ Russet Street Reno January 11, 2010 at 11:31 PM

I'm embarrased to say I don't 'get' twitter and don't really care that so-and-so is on the way to dinner with friends. I DO however, care if there is a clearance sale - so I may have to sign up just to follow you! haha

how to cure snoring problem January 21, 2010 at 5:56 AM

Good stuff and full of good content i bookmarked this page keep posting thanks.