Award Love

>> 2.09.2010

Two awards in two days?! I'd like to thank the lovely ladies at Delightful Dwelling and Chic Little House for the Kreativ and Happy 101 Awards. As part of the awards, I'm supposed to list 5 things about myself, 10 things that make me happy, and link up to others. Well, after doing a random fact posts here and here, I can't imagine what else you might want to know about me, but I do have some great blog love to give out*:

1. Whims and Inconsistencies~ Why doesn't my blog look this good? I'm still jealous about the camera!
2. Hiphousegirl's Blog~ She is hip... I'm really excited to watch how her house evolves.
3. Welcome to my humble ablog!~ I love their unique style. Check out the living room wall treatment.
4. Kelly Hicks Design Blog~ Click on her design and home tags for loads of inspiration and free printables.
5. Serenity Now~ I love her Decorating Dilemmas Party (another one is coming up tomorrow).
6. Little House on the Corner~ Seriously, I can't get enough of first-time home blogs like this one.
7. Life at the Chateau Whitman~ A house blog with can't miss photography tips!
8. Lizzie in Progress~ The girl never fails to crack me up!
9. Our Condo Space~ Looking at her reno pictures gave me flashbacks!
10. One Grand Home~ I swear she could have done an entire blog on cheap headboard ideas.
11. See Jane Get Rich~ A personal finance blog and law school... I can't believe she does it all!
12. 20Something Knowitall~ Her version of a diy headboard is too cute!
13. Goodbye Dallas Hello World~ I felt so boring after reading her 100 before 100... this girl has adventure in her blood!
14. Donkee House~ Don't you want to check it out based off the name alone? Thought so.
15. If You Ask Me~ She finished week 5 of 365. Rock on!
16. The Brick Cottage~ Her house is going to be on TV... TV!

Upset I'm not participating in the random fact portion of the awards? I started a Formspring account so that any randomness that needs to happen will!

Oh, and while we're on the topic of link love, I'm patiently waiting to reach 100 followers, 200 posts, or 300 subscribers (whichever comes first) to celebrate with another open blogroll post like I did here. Stay on the lookout so that you can link up!

*I tried to add people who didn't just get these awards or receive awards from me in the past. I wish I could create a list of all 157 blogs I subscribe to! EDIT:  I'm really bad at giving out awards and have doubled up on several people who just got them... oh well!

Amanda February 9, 2010 at 1:23 PM

Wow, Kasey! I feel so honored to see my blog on your list! This is my very first award, so it's kind of a big deal for me :) Thanks!

Amanda @ Serenity Now February 9, 2010 at 2:16 PM

I understand the problem with giving out the awards. I was feeling so bad about who did/didn't get them, that I had to stop participating. :s Kudos to you for making the effort!! :)

Are you coming to Decorating Dilemmas this week? I'm posting it tonight and it will be open all day tomorrow! :) I also have a Giveaway up today to go along with my blog's new design. Hope to see you there! :)

The Brick Cottage February 9, 2010 at 3:18 PM

It's a first for me, too! Thanks, Kasey! I will try my best to provide some random facts soon.

LizzieBeth February 9, 2010 at 5:16 PM

Oh my gosh, thank you Kasey! I am very honored to have made your list!!

Amanda February 9, 2010 at 5:33 PM

Thanks Kasey! I doubled up too... oh well, like you said, more love.

SeeJaneGetRich.com February 9, 2010 at 7:02 PM

First, a big congratulations to you on your two awards. Second, thank you very much for the shout out. I appreciate it! :-)

Jacquelin Seybert February 9, 2010 at 7:31 PM

So excited to be on your link love list :) Thank you!

Mrs. Chic February 9, 2010 at 8:31 PM

Great list of Blogs!! I like reading a bunch of the ones you mentioned :) Congrats on both awards :)

Audreya February 9, 2010 at 8:58 PM

Aw, thanks!!!!! It's so cool to have made your list! I'm looking forward to visiting some of the other blogs that you listed too.

kellyhicks February 10, 2010 at 9:04 PM

Thanks Kasey! I'm so glad you follow my blog and gave me an award! It means a lot that you think my blog is inspiring!

WhimsAndInconsistencies February 11, 2010 at 3:46 PM

Thanks, Kasey! I feel so honored :)