Hugo and Formspring

>> 2.23.2010

By popular demand, here's Hugo:
He's a oneish-year-old pug/ min pin rescue with a spunky attitude and loads of energy. I'd say that he's pretty cute when he's not on the attack, making puddles near my new chair, or waking us up at 3 AM :).

While you enjoy a few cute pictures of him, I'd like to answer a few questions posted to my Formspring page (it's like Twitter, but allows you to ask anonymous questions). Feel free to ask away by heading over to the link or with the gadget on the right sidebar -->.

Q. You may have posted this before but what is your day job?

I work as a developer for a small software company. Yep, I'm at a computer all day

Q. Can you do a photo tour of your house?

It's on my list! I would like the rooms to be a little further along before I share them all (the 2nd bedroom currently contains tool storage), but I'm sure that I'll get there by the beginning of spring.

Q. How did your Olympic party go?

With the marathon and house projects on my plate I decided to go ahead and skip out on the party. As fun as it would have been, I'd rather host an event when I have more energy. What’s important is that with ten months and nine parties to go in my party project, I'm still on track!

Q. How is your kitchen renovation/appliance shopping coming along?

Slooooowly. The major construction work is finished on the walls, countertop, and backsplash so now it's all about getting new appliances and painting cabinets. The easiest way to overspend is to make big purchases in a hurry that's why I'm taking my time with the appliances!

Feel free to ask me anything here.
Do any of you have Formspring pages (or new puppies)?

P.S. I'd love to follow you all on Twitter, but I just don't have the time to check each blog for a link. let me know if you're on it or follow me here so that we can connect!

P.P.S. If you want to learn more about that spotted monster from yesterday's post, check her out here.

Danielle and Clint February 23, 2010 at 10:14 AM

Awww...he is too cute for words!

Mrs. Adventure February 23, 2010 at 10:15 AM

OMG he looks so much like my fur baby! You have to take a look at my blog today (on the sidebar) for photos. They look like twinky's!

Heather @ McKinney Living February 23, 2010 at 10:17 AM

Cuuuuute! :) Formspring looks fun! I'll be raking my brain for good questions!

Kate February 23, 2010 at 10:19 AM

He is adorable! Love the name!

The Brick Cottage February 23, 2010 at 10:28 AM

So cute! I love the expression he's giving in the last picture--how can you say no to a face like that?! Hugo is a great name. I'm a LOST fan and your Hugo looks to have the same sweet demeanor as LOST's Hugo.

Mrs. Chic February 23, 2010 at 10:42 AM

Ahh he's too cute, he have a little rescue dog too. The little ones are sneaky!

WhimsAndInconsistencies February 23, 2010 at 1:00 PM

Congrats on your new additions! Hugo is adorable!

Sandy February 23, 2010 at 3:25 PM

Awwww he is too cute for words!!

Katie February 23, 2010 at 3:45 PM

he's super cute! how is everyone getting along?

Meg February 23, 2010 at 3:55 PM

Kasey, he is SO cute!!! I've been wanting a puppy forever and your blog isn't helping!

My company develops software too. Nothing like being stuck in front of a computer all day while being surrounded by neutral colored walls and missing the fresh air!

I can't wait to see your kitchen progress and the appliances you pick out!

Cristin February 23, 2010 at 5:01 PM

Too cute! Good luck w the kitchen remodel... can't wait to see pix.

xo,
cristin

chacha February 23, 2010 at 5:37 PM

You are a "dorky developer" too, huh? I call myself a "dork" all the time since that's the programmer stereotype. What language? I've been doing Java pretty much exclusively for the last 9 years... some PHP and VB here and there.

The pup is a cutie, btw. I am past the 3am wake-ups, now it's up at 5:45am-ish to pee him. Which basically means I am up at 6am.

Amanda February 23, 2010 at 5:40 PM

Such a cuuuuutie. I love dogs. Your other one is really cute too! This Formspring thing is intriguing... I may get one for my blog, but I would be afraid of some of the things my family would ask me!

micah @ the yellow front door February 23, 2010 at 8:36 PM

Hugo is adorable! What a sweet little face.

I don't have a Formspring but I liked reading your answers!

Jenny @ Anything Pretty February 23, 2010 at 10:28 PM

Those eyes....I bet he just melts your heart.

Kasey at Thrifty Little Blog February 24, 2010 at 7:37 AM

@Katie~ He started playing with my other dog the first day he was over here... now they'll even sleep together in the same bed :).

@Chacha~ I create web-based reports using a lot of SQL and Java. It's exciting stuff :).

Amanda @ Little House on the Corner February 24, 2010 at 7:16 PM

Oh wow, Hugo is such an adorable dog!! I just want to cuddle with him! :)

I'm on Twitter, but I never tweet!