Sppppring!

>> 3.11.2010

This was the 8th coldest winter in the history of Austin. I am sooooo ready to celebrate spring!

PS...
*light pink top, $20, Kohl's
*dark top ,$22, Kohl's
*necklace, $38, Urban Outfitters
*jacket, $25, F21
*dress, $20, Old Navy
*sandal, $12, Old Navy
*clutch/ wallet, $13, Target
*ring, $27, Target
*pant, $25, Old Navy
*skirt, $18, F21
*ballet flat, $20, Target
...grab it all for $240.

I'm obviously into girly florals and gold jewelry. What looks do you like for spring?

Ashley Mutschler March 11, 2010 at 9:58 AM

I LOVE the blushes and other shades of pinks. I really like pairing them with navys too.

jacquelin Seybert March 11, 2010 at 10:06 AM

All of my favorite places to shop! The ballet flats are adorable.

dolores @ Welcome to My Humble Ablog March 11, 2010 at 11:02 AM

Dresses, sandals, a light trench coat and an ice cream cone on hand screams spring, spring, spring!

I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I'm loving LC's collection at Kohl's (I'm not a Hills fan at all...but the girl has some good taste.)

Kate March 11, 2010 at 11:08 AM

I love how girlie everything is for this spring... perhaps for the first time in my life I will not be totally overdressed everywhere I go!

ashlina March 11, 2010 at 12:19 PM

i know. all my friends + family in austin are sick of it!

i love your blog. and i heart texas bloggers. especially austin ones. :)

will be following you. excited to see what you do.

xo
ashlina
secretsofdomesticbliss.blogspot.com

Mrs. Chic March 11, 2010 at 1:27 PM

I love those flats! I've been looking for new flats forever, those pink ones are way too cute

micah @ the yellow front door March 11, 2010 at 1:43 PM

It's not *quite* spring here yet, but at least it's above freezing! HA! I am loving stripes right now.... and ballet flats always.... love that dress. Yay spring!

alanna rose March 11, 2010 at 1:55 PM

I love tank tops layered with spring weight jackets, bright jewelry and fun flats/flip flops :)

And I love that my daffodils have started to come up. It's spring!!

change is a good thing March 11, 2010 at 1:59 PM

Fun! I love the flirty little pink top...I might just have to go to Kohls and check it out. My job is really casual so these would all be dressing up for me, but so fun! Thanks for sharing. Did you buy all of these items?

Kasey at Thrifty Little Blog March 11, 2010 at 2:13 PM

@change is a good thing~ :) No, but I like to come up with a moodboard for what I'm looking for. I think I'll at least get that dress and clutch though!

Flavia @ Estilo Home March 11, 2010 at 3:22 PM

very cute picks! I too am loving florals for this season, and can't wait to start using my metallic flat sandals that I picked up for a steal at last year's end of season clearance!

The Brick Cottage March 11, 2010 at 5:11 PM

Cute, cute and cute! I really like florals and colorful cardigans for spring. I just got back from a walk and saw a couple of daffodils in bloom--(finger's crossed) I think spring is here!

Carly March 11, 2010 at 5:40 PM

Haha how funny, I was just working on a post like this for my blog. :) I am SO READY for spring!

I'm loving floral patterns and clothes in yellows, coral, and white. Stripes are a spring/summer favorite of mine as well.

SeeJaneGetRich March 11, 2010 at 6:19 PM

I like cotton dresses, sandals, and bright bags! It was so warm today in DC! I can't wait for summer.

LizzieBeth March 12, 2010 at 8:29 AM

I LOOOVE LC's collection at Kohls. I just picked up that first top in blue and I loove it.

PS.. I think Kohls' is having a major sale this weekend, so you might want to grab them now! LC's stuff is selling out fast!

Amanda @ Little House on the Corner March 12, 2010 at 9:47 PM

This post gets me so excited for spring!! Except it's cold again here this weekend, so that's a downer. :( But I must say I LOVE Kohl's, Old Navy, and Target!!

Kristin March 14, 2010 at 9:52 AM

Love this post! I love seeing affordable fashion!

Just started reading your blog, Love it so far!

Marie Lee Carter March 14, 2010 at 8:32 PM

I recently found your blog and am enjoying it very much - we (son, husband and me)live in a tiny NYC 2bedroom so I love reading about thrifty solutions to challenges. Anyway, you simply must get the clutch - it will add color to any and everything else in your wardrobe (I just splurged on a striped dress, myself - but I didn't find a price as great as you did)!

Happy Spring

spark! (Ada-Marie) March 16, 2010 at 12:58 PM

Great finds, Kasey! I love the Old Navy dress and th pink ballet flats. Can't wait for spring! (P.S. Thanks for the mention on your blogroll -- makes me so happy that you like the blog!)

Sarah March 16, 2010 at 7:49 PM

I've been reading for a while, but I just had to comment because I LOVE your spring picks! So cute!