Déjà vu?

>> 4.29.2010

A chic friend of mine recently tagged me for a little bloggy game. The point is to go back in time and pull up a picture from your sixth post then share it [and make fun of the poor quality].

So here's the weird thing: The day she tagged me for the game was the same day that I posted about a grocery store carnation hater. Remember?

Why strange? Well, my sixth post was actually about my love for carnations! Honestly, I think these were the only two times (out of over 200 posts) I've had pictures of carnations on my blog!
Same colors and everything!

So, I went from writing about my love for carnations to writing about someone mocking them seven months later... did I just have one of those "full circle moments" that Oprah keeps going on about? Does anyone still watch Oprah?

To make things a bit more interesting, I'm going to target a few more bloggers for this game:
The Newlywed's Paradise
All Things Jenny
Nuestra Vida Dulce
Bargain Hunter
k&b adventures in renovating

Have fun!

hiphousegirl April 29, 2010 at 10:11 AM

Oooh thanks! And heck yes I would totally watch Oprah if I were ever home at 4pm...

Ashley @ The Design Thief April 29, 2010 at 10:14 AM

Thanks for the tag... I'll have to pull up my 6th post!

Kasey at Thrifty Little Blog April 29, 2010 at 10:15 AM

@hiphousegirl~ It's all about the DVR.

oneluckycouple April 29, 2010 at 10:32 AM

Thanks, Kasey! Mine is from a recipe... and it's definitely before I figured out how to appropriately size the photos! :)

Amanda April 29, 2010 at 11:55 AM

Thanks for the tag :) I'll get started on it! Because you know, I'm so busy at work right now. Haha! Have a great day!

Jenny April 29, 2010 at 4:53 PM

Oh wow, thanks for the tag!

Kate April 29, 2010 at 5:59 PM

Thanks for the tag! My 6th post was about how I kill plants ... funny considering your post!

Hillary @ The Sweet Maple Life April 29, 2010 at 8:19 PM

I DVR Oprah daily and spend my Saturday mornings usually catching up :)

Meg April 30, 2010 at 9:17 AM

That's so funny! I can't get enough of your carnation pictures, though. They're so beautiful!

Girl, I wish I could watch Oprah. She is seriously the best. But Lee and I don't have a DVR (I know, right? We're practically Amish) and I'm always at work. I'm totally bummed next season will be her last. My mom and I used to always watch Oprah together and drink hot tea when I was in middle school and high school.

Sara @ Russet Street Reno April 30, 2010 at 9:17 AM

Wow, that is truly odd about the carnation posts!