Two Things

>> 8.24.2010

1. I made a good bit of progress on the bathroom this past weekend. The ugly texture is officially a goner!

Ugh. Ugly wallpaper covered with even uglier texture and hideous purple paint... I have no words.
Actually, I think the wallpaper was a much better look.

2. Today is Hugo's first day using his brand new "washable male wrap." Pammyg suggested it in the comments and I thought it was worth a shot.  I'll be sure to let you know how things work out.
Hey, it might be a diaper, but at least it's "attractive" :).

Amanda August 24, 2010 at 10:29 AM

I've never heard of a "washable male wrap"- let's hope it works! Also, good job on the bathroom progress. Look at you- going through TWO big bathroom makeovers. Pretty awesome!

Danielle and Clint August 24, 2010 at 12:03 PM

You need to take some pics of Hugo sporting his new look! lol.

chacha August 24, 2010 at 3:09 PM

Wow, that is some ugly demo debris. Good Lord, I think the wall paper might have been better then the lilac textured stuff.

As for the wrap, I suppose when you compare it to your standard diaper, it is "attractive".

The question is will it stay on or will he wiggle out of it.

emily @ the happy home August 24, 2010 at 3:40 PM

this is my first time visiting-- love the projects you've undertaken! i can't tell which is worse-- the lilac or the brown paper. wallpaper in a bathroom just sounds like a very bad idea!

Kate@TwentySixToLife August 24, 2010 at 8:15 PM

I think we definitely need photos of Hugo in his new outfit!

And good work on the bathroom! That's a lot of work!

Sara @ Russet Street Reno August 24, 2010 at 9:09 PM

Ooof, I totally remember that whole wallpaper, crumbling wall and painted over everything mess. That is why we just went over everything with primed MDF beadboard panels and new drywall!

And, too funny about the doggie diaper. AWE!