Gone Stripin'

>> 9.29.2010

Yes, I'm still alive... busy, but alive.

No one really asked, but I thought I'd share a little peak into my now normal weekend life:
Saturday
6:00am- Alarm goes off; Nate and I get ready for our Saturday workout (remember, I still have that Ironman 70.3 to train for)
10:00am- 12 mile run and 1.2 mile swim are finished
10:30am- go to wedding open house for venue #2 (remember, there's also that wedding I'm planning)
11:30am- eat and rest
1:45pm- head over to view wedding venue #3
2:45pm- paint bathroom while Nate watches football
5:30pm- dinner
9:00pm- bed

Sunday
8:00am- wake up; get ready for bike ride
2:00pm- 60 mile ride and 2 mile run are finished
2:30- 5pm- rest, eat
5:00pm- work on stripes in bathroom
7:00pm- eat
9:00pm- fall into exhaustion coma

The good news is that the triathlon is less than 3 weeks away at this point. The better news is that I'm closer and closer to finishing the half bathroom project. So, instead of cluttering up the blog with unrelated posts I'll go ahead and hold off until I have the bathroom to show you. See you then!

Sarah September 29, 2010 at 10:37 AM

You are SO impressive!
What a busy weekend.

Amanda September 29, 2010 at 10:42 AM

Haha "No one really asked". It's implied that we want to know!

You are one mujer fantastica- concentrate on your race and have fun, then you can fully enjoy all the other stuff!

dolores @ Welcome to My Humble Ablog September 29, 2010 at 11:20 AM

Hehe. Great title post. ;)

Things are looking good and I can't wait to see the finale. Oh and I'm so jealous about your weekend agenda. Mine consisted of laundry and making cookies...not so productive. :)

Tanja @ Postmodern Hostess September 29, 2010 at 11:29 AM

I had to laugh when reading this, because I can mostly relate. When I was training for my marathon last May, I was starting my longest training runs at 3:30 a.m. on a Sunday, then teaching yoga at 9 a.m., then home by 11 to work on renovating our bathroom. Saturdays I was up at 6 to teach spinning, then a trip to Home Depot next door to the gym, then home for more projects.

The great news (which you already know) is how great it feels to accomplish things on totally different tracks!

Good luck!

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards September 29, 2010 at 7:58 PM

Can't wait to see the bathroom! I'm just amazed at your training. You are committed! Go girl!

Sara @ Russet Street Reno September 29, 2010 at 9:08 PM

I'd rather die than do all that training. You are a crazy chick! In a good way, of course.

Stripes are going to be great, too!

Kate@TwentySixToLife September 30, 2010 at 9:30 AM

You're doing an awesome job keeping it all together. I can't wait to see how it all turns out!

Anonymous,  September 30, 2010 at 2:56 PM

hello!This was a really magnificentsuper subject!
I come from itlay, I was luck to seek your subject in wordpress
Also I get much in your Topics really thanks very much i will come later

Anonymous,  October 1, 2010 at 5:20 PM

Nice article as for me. I'd like to read a bit more about this topic. The only thing I would like to see here is a few photos of some devices.

Nickolas Kripke
jammers for sale

Anonymous,  October 2, 2010 at 5:44 AM

Hello there :D
[URL=http://www.triluliludownload.info]Trilulilu Download[/URL]

Alexis L., The Studioist October 4, 2010 at 1:51 PM

I have no idea where you get the energy.