More Progress

>> 3.28.2011

The guest room is officially popcorn-free, painted, and ready for furniture:

Which is not quite the situation in the guest bathroom:
The good news is that we're almost at the point that most people start at in their bathroom projects- ready to paint... I'll say it again: please don't add crazy texture over your wallpaper. Actually, just skip the crazy textured walls altogether, thanks!

Jenny @ Anything Pretty March 28, 2011 at 9:54 PM

Looks like tons of progress! Ugh texture over wallpaper....I can't even imagine. Yuck.

Jordan@the2seasons March 29, 2011 at 7:33 AM

I am still so impressed you got rid of the popcorn ceiling. I am sure lots of work and dust. Looks like exciting stuff is going on for you!

Jeannine @ Small and Chic March 30, 2011 at 8:36 AM

In our early house hunting, we've seen quite a few popcorn ceilings. I have to admit that I think about your blog every time I see them.

I know I can remove them...but I'm in awe of the job. You are a rock star for doing it!

Wren April 1, 2011 at 10:15 PM

please tell me how you get rid of your popcorn and if you mud and sand yourself afterwards - we are really struggling with it! Thanks Wren

wrendavid@hotmail.com,  April 1, 2011 at 10:18 PM

Kasey@ thrifty little blog April 2, 2011 at 8:02 AM

@wren- I've written a couple of how-to posts on it. Check out the popcorn ceiling link under the "labels" heading on the right. Let me know if those don't answer your questions.