1. A fun, go anywhere tote or bag <$20. I try to make this purchase as trendy as possible- something I love and use all the time for a few months and then donate when I'm sick of looking at it.
6. A bottom or two <$40. Living in Texas, I avoid pants at all costs.
7. A few fresh basics <$20. We also sweat a lot...
8. An interesting piece of jewelry <$20. Like the bag, I try to find something unique that I'll love until the season is up.
9. Some patterned cotton tops <$30. Honestly, I wouldn't buy a summer top for more than $18 (but I'd buy a winter top for $22... I guess I value sleeves at $4).
Thrifty Little Tip: Buy your clothes in the stores- they'll usually have better markdowns and more promotions. And I can't say this enough- summer sales are all about July 4th week!